Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Slime Your Game System!

Some weeks ago, Amazon announced a special Slimer Edition of the upcoming Ghostbusters video game. It comes with a lot of goodies but the one that stood out for me was the graphics to put on the side of my Xbox360. However, the Slimer Edition is a bit out of my price range. So imagine my joy when I found out that GamerGraffix was going to release a series of game system skins for not only my Xbox360, but also Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii. Not to mention the series of wall graphics available soon. I will definitely be skinning my Xbox360 with the Slimer skin while playing the upcoming Ghostbusters game coming June 16.



Skins are high-quality, graphic designs made of proprietary materials that are easily peeled and readily applied to videogame consoles and other electronic devices using a specially-formulated adhesive. Skins undergo a high-resolution printing and patented doming process to produce sharp and colorful designs that are flexible, washable and have a thickness of 35 Mils. Gamer Graffix's unique adhesive enables consumers to remove the Skin without voiding the manufacturer warranty of gaming consoles or other electronic devices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment