Friday, February 11, 2011

Check out the First Trailer for X-Men: First Class

I used to read X-Men religiously back in the Claremont days of the '80s. Yeah. I'm showing my age there. That said, I haven't been a huge fan of the X-Men movie franchise. They each had their good moments (the appearance of Nightcrawler being my personal favorite) but were all too uneven for my tastes.

Yesterday, the first trailer was released for X-Men: First Class. The new film is a prequel that details the early days of young mutants Charles Xavier (Prof. X) and Erik Lehnsherr (Magneto) during their college years in the turbulent 1960s. Personally, I like the look of this one. The classic yellow and blue costumes look amazing! Also, the fact that they chose to leave out the much-overused Wolverine is a huge plus.

What are your thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment