- a helmet with the "A" on the front
- a white star on his chest (but not as prominent as the classic costume)
- a more military type uniform with a darker shade of blue
- military belt and pants tucked into combat boots
- no scaled "Spider-Man" look for the costume
Sounds to me like classic Ultimate Cap (which is shown in the image above since no image was given by Joblo) and if that's the case, I'm all for it. Just don't lose the cowl. I'm already not impressed with the idea of Chris Evans as Captain America but him with just a helmet and an Army suit running around seems ridiculous to me.
What do you think of the direction of the Captain America movie thus far?