Saturday, May 21, 2011

The 36 Hour Tweetathon is Over

Update (May 23, 2011): I have e-mailed all of the prize winners. Since not all of them have replied, I will postpone the official posting of prizes here until I've heard back from all the winners. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

The 2011 Hyde and Geek / Kids Need to Read 36 Hour Tweetathon is officially over with a final tally of $1354.

Thank you to everyone who donated, retweeted, blogged, and otherwise helped out. Thank you to the wonderful sponsors who donated prizes. This event was a spectacular success! For those who donated, I will use the random number generator at random.org to select prize winners and those winners will be emailed this coming weekend. I will make a public announcement of all the prize winners on the this blog on Monday, May 23. For now... I'm off to get some much needed sleep! G'nite all!

Note: The donation page will still accept donations for a limited time, but the official Tweetathon is OVER and new donations will NOT be eligible for prizes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment