Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Rise of the Planet of the Apes Trailer is Creepy!

After Tim Burton's disastrous reimagining of the classic Planet of the Apes franchise, I'd pretty much ignored the fact that Hollywood was trying to make another POTA film. I mean Rise of the Planet of the Apes? Really? I think that the second "of" made even the title sound off to me for some reason. But today, for the first time, my interest was piqued when 20th Century Fox released the first teaser trailer for the new film. It actually looks creepy and... good.

I'll hold my breath since I've been burned by horrible films with awesome trailers before but the Rise of the Planet of the Apes trailer is here. What are your thoughts?



Related links:
www.apeswillrise.com (official site from 20th century fox)

0 comments:

Post a Comment