Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Game On! New Tron Legacy Poster and Image

I was in elementary school when the original TRON came out and I fell in love with the world of fighting programs dueling it out via light-trailing cycles on the massive and ominous game grid. Ever since I first heard that Disney was making a sequel to this legendary film after 25+ years, the 7 year old me has been giddy with excitement! I watched the teaser trailer over and over until my wife was ready to smack me. And now, via HeyUGuys, we have the first official poster and a still image for the new film due out sometime around Christmas 2010. I'm sorry... I must go squee in the corner.

P.S. I've included the trailer below these images in case you missed it the first go 'round.

Click on either image to see the high-res version.


...and the awesome trailer:


0 comments:

Post a Comment