Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Few Quick Changes to the Blog (UPDATED)

I tweaked the blog layout a bit tonight and I hope it'll be a little easier to navigate and fun for my readers. (Who am I kidding? Can it get any more fun than reading the ramblings of an old geek? Nah!)

Look! Over on the right-hand side of the page! No! Not there! Scroll down a bit. There ya go! Yes! I added some new links to websites and blogs that I like! You're welcome!

More importantly, I added a section where I can post from Twitter when I have random news and/or musings that don't require an entire blog.

Enjoy! I'm off to watch The Guild: Season 2 Episode 2 on Xbox Live...and that's something I recommend that you do as well. I can offer a 100% guarantee that it'll make your day brighter!
Update: Bah! Episode 2 of the Guild was not on XBL last night as expected. BUT...it IS on The Guild website right now! And yes...it is still worthy of making your day brighter!

(Oh! And yes...the new Xbox Live Experience is friggin' sa-weet! I'm still planning on posting a full review soon...but don't hold your breath as I'm too busy playin' it!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment