Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kirk and the Matter Hatter(?) Arrive! (UPDATED)

Okay.

So I've been lax here for a few weeks.

I've no excuse other than having a day job.

But I'm back now and I'm here to present to you some cool goodies!

First off is the newest trailer to J.J. Abrahms "Star Trek" flick! I'll replace this with a higher quality version once I find one. Until then, enjoy! Update: Added higher quality video



As I suspected, Kirk was a bad ass even as a kid!

Anyway...on to the next goody. Ain't it Cool News reported an image this morning that may or may not be Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter in Tim Burton's upcoming "Alice in Wonderland" movie. Fake or not, it does look cool!












Click on the image for the full size version.

That's it for now, gang! I'll be back more with more some fun stuff later.

(The new XBox Live Experience will be unveiled tomorrow so I'll try and report on that once I get a few days to test it out.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment