Sunday, July 11, 2010

Scooby Doo! Mystery Inc. Comes to Cartoon Network

I've been a fan of Scooby Doo for as far back as I can remember. I think the idea of a team of monster-hunters like those of Ghostbusters and Monster Squad, both of which I am also quite enamored, will always get the 8-year-old me excited like nothing else ever can.

And tomorrow night, Scooby Doo returns to Cartoon Network in a new incarnation called simply Scooby Doo! Mystery Inc.

The show features the voices of Frank Welker (the original Fred) and Matthew Lillard (of the live-action Scooby Doo movies) as Fred and Shaggy along with a host of guest voices including comedian Lewis Black and Tony Todd (Candyman).

It looks like Cartoon Network is sticking to the classic mystery formula, complete with guest stars on a random basis. I sure hope so because I'm wanting this thing to be full on double rainbow!

Watch the teaser below and I'll return later this week with my fan-review.


0 comments:

Post a Comment