Sunday, March 15, 2009

Leave My Brain Alone

Okay. I don't normally post these crappy internet memes but this one worked out so well (and allowed for comments) so I just wanted to share. Don't worry. Won't happen again until I get bored...which isn't often.

RULES:
1. Put your media player of choice on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in parentheses after the song name.

So here goes...Shuffle on!

----------------------

1. What do your friends think of you?
"More Than a Feeling" by Boston (Yeah...okay.)

2. If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
"Feel Good, Inc." by The Gorillaz (If it doesn't feel good, it's probably not okay.)

3. How would you describe yourself?
"Who's your Daddy?" by Lordi (Yeah. Who's YOUR Daddy?)

4. What do you like in a girl/boy?
"Everybody's Rockin'" by Werly Fairburn (My lady is rockin' so I guess this is right.)

5. How do you feel today?
"Easy Breezy" by Utada (I guess this is true. It's a lazy Sunday.)

6. What is your life’s purpose?
"Big Time Operator" by The Dead Milkmen (I declare that I will achieve this one day!)

7. What is your motto?
"On My Own" by Hank III (I do a lot on my own so...close enough.)

8. What do you think about very often?
"Erie Canal" by Bruce Springsteen (This one is just wrong. I live in Erie but have no idea where the Canal is located. Damn it! Now I'll be thinking about it often today!)

9. What do you think of your best friend?
"If It Will It Will" by Hank Williams Jr. (He's kind of laid back so that's probably his motto.)

10. What do you think of the person you like?
"A Very Unlikely Occurrence" by MC Frontalot (It's an unlikely occurrence that a geek like me ended up with a rockin' lady. I'm just lucky that unlikely does not equate to impossible.)

11. What is your life story?
"Man in the Mirror" by Michael Jackson (I am constantly judging myself so this could be fairly true.)

12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Guess Things Happen That Way" by Johnny Cash (Since I'm technically "grown-up" now, I guess it's already happened that way.)

13. What do you think of when you see the person you like/love?
"I Get Ideas" by Louis Armstrong (Heh. 'Nuff said.)

14. What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Real Solution #9" by White Zombie (Maybe at the renewal of our vows. Of course, my wife would kill me if I tried this one.)

15. What will they play at your funeral?
"Downer" by Nirvana (Har! It'll definitely be a downer when I snuff it.)

16. What is your hobby/interest?
"Ironic" by Alanis Morissette (It's not really ironic. I've been interested in the same hobbies since I was about 5 years old.)

17. What is your biggest fear?
"Unbelievable" by EMF (Really. You wouldn't believe it.)

18. What is your biggest secret?
"November Rain" by Guns & Roses (This one might be right...but you'll never know. It's a secret.)

19. What do you think of your friends?
"Informer" by Snow (I have no idea what this could mean. Next!)

20. What will you post this as?
"Leave My Brain Alone" by Zombina and the Skeletones (Okay. I guess that's a good title.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment