Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New "Land of the Lost" Poster and Image


Okay. When I first saw the poster a few weeks ago, I was distraught. Literally. Land of the Lost was one of my favorite Saturday morning shows when I was a pre-teen and to say I'm not a huge fan of Will Ferrell would be an understatement. *ducks*.

However, this morning, I found an image of a sleestak from the film and it has renewed my interest in this somewhat. For those of you that don't know, the sleestaks are half dinosaur/half man creatures that were the villains of the series and they were friggin' awesome! So, it still may end up being full of stupid jokes and idiocy (I sincerely hope not) but at least the sleestaks can still look cool!

Click on either of the images to see them full size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment